Receive an SIP Grant or Request Volunteers
Partner with dedicated students to further your mission by hosting these students as volunteers or applying for an SIP grant.
Grant making guidelines:
- Nonprofit organizations must be designated as a 501(c)(3) entity by the IRS.
- Nonprofit organizations must be preapproved by attending the NPO orientation and providing an organizational fact sheet.
- Nonprofit organizations may only apply to programs by invitation.
- Nonprofit organizations are not allowed to receive funds from an individual SIP program two years in a row.
- Nonprofit organizations must be based in Midland or Ector counties, with local board members, and funds spent locally.
- Nonprofit organizations must align with Abell-Hanger Foundation’s Scope of Giving.
- Funds must go directly to the project listed and not passed through to another organization.
- SIP programs give to specific programs or organizational costs, not general operating costs or as unrestricted funds.