Receive an SIP Grant or Request Volunteers
Partner with dedicated students to further your mission by hosting these students as volunteers or applying for an SIP grant.
Grant making guidelines:
- Nonprofit Organizations must be designated as a 501(c)(3) entity by the IRS.
- Nonprofit Organizations are not allowed to receive funds from an individual SIP program two years in a row.
- Nonprofit Organizations must be based in Midland or Ector counties, with local board members, and funds spent locally.
- Funds must go directly to the project listed and not passed through to another organization.
- SIP programs give preference to a specific program or organization costs, not general operating costs.
- Individual applications must be submitted for each program in which the nonprofit organization is applying.
- Nonprofit Organizations must be pre-approved. The link below will take you to an external office.com form to pre-apply.